Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Starting Herbalife (HL) - Day 1 & 2

Salam..

Last weekend my dad prepared a special breakfast for me (so sweet of him!).

Me: What's this??

He gave me a glass of something looking like smoothie to me..

Dad: Iit's herbalife shake..try it! i've put oat and raisin in it..it's good for you..

Me: Hmm..ok... Drinks *gulp gulp gulp* hmm it taste ok laa.....

Dad: Explaning stuff bout how HL is good for cell nutrition, can use for losing weight and general wellness..

Then i decided to give it a try since it's FREEEE! ofcoz, dad bought a box of the shakes and gave me 2 of them to try it in KL..

I was kind of skeptical bout using it to replace 2 of my meals..but then i stumble across this page . My hopes went sky high..lols..

So...the purpose of this post is to record my journey to lose weight using my current diet (eating less fat and sugar + exercise) and herbalife!



Here Goes!!



Day 1 (yesterday)
Weight: 68kg (can't believe it either :( huu..) - i'm going to measure once a week only

Breakfast: aloe concentrated drink 200ml + 2tbspF1 Choc + 1 tbsp F3 + soymilk + swiss yogurt vanilla + teamix + Plain Water 200ml
Lunch : 1/2 plate rice + Paprik ayam + Plain Water 250ml
Dinner : 1 tbsp F1 choc + 1/2 tbsp F3 + soymilk + swiss yogurt vanilla
Workout : jogging + power walk + walking 1 hour

Day 2 (today)
Breakfast: 2tbspF1 Choc + 1 tbsp F3 + soymilk + swiss yogurt vanilla + teamix + Plain Water 200ml
Lunch : 1 bowl bihun sup daging + Plain Water 250ml
Dinner :Sushi (variety) + okonomiyaki 2 slice + 1 baked squid + Green Tea +3 sip 100 Plus
workout : walk + climb stair at office - a busy day..

No comments:

Post a Comment