Monday, February 23, 2009

HaPy bDaY KAZU!!!!!

I'm Backkk!!!!

finally i'm back in Auckland for another year of study..

i've missed my life here..

but i'm really sad..cuz i'm not ready yet to be here..

furthermore!..i went back too early before i can celebrate kame's bday!!

ughhh!!! i HATE me for being too silly! i didn't even remember kame's bday when i booked my ticket..so now,i can't go to kame's bday party..

(TTTTTT__TTTTTT)

however,while still jetlagged i made a card for my jinjin's soulmate..^_^
i don't really know what i was doing..really..made it in just an hour..huhu..
sooo kazu-chan, pardon me for the really bad card..just appreciate it okay??..hehe..

------------------------------------------------------------------


To my beloved Kamenashi Kazuya,

OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU,K.K are too special for words..your attitude,your style,your voice,your seriousness,your hotness,your sexiness,your silliness, your loveliness,your cuteness..your EVERYTHING..

had always made me SMILE..

THANK YOU MY SPECIAL ONE..

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY..

may god bless you and have a happy,healthy and long life with JIN..

v(^_^)v

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! It was fun!! XD
    Too bad Kame is not there :(
    He'll be surprised by how crazy his fans can be.. XD Hehe!! ^o^

    You're not in Malaysia right? Studying in Auckland?
    Too bad.. It'll be much more fun if you come.. :(
    Well, maybe next time or next year.. :)
    Pika also went and I asked a bit about you from her..

    Anyway, good luck with your studies!! Ganbatte kudasai!! ^o^

    ReplyDelete